JSAPL offers complete pilot training program to the students who want to become pilot. Out pilot training program is divided into two parts- first part is ground training and second one is practical training. As well as we are providing simulator training also.
Commercial Pilot License is a 9 month training course out of which 3 months Ground Training is provided to students in the Institute’s campus at Gurgaon and for rest 6 months Flight training, students are send to U.S.A. or Canada.
Our pilot ground training course covers following topics :-
Air navigation, general and flight planning
- Practical navigation
- Theoretical navigation
- Aerodrome rescue and search
- Rules regarding custom, air transmission, etc.
- Knowledge of navigational and communication facilities
- Lighting and aerodromes
- Rules of airspace, air organization.
Aircraft and Engine
- General principles
- Operation of engine, aircraft, instruments and installation equipments
- Elementary knowledge of construction, maintenance and design
- Basic knowledge about fuel lubricants
- Aircraft loading, weight distribution and its flight characteristics effect
- Radio telephone including interpretation and transmission of oral signals and radio- telephonic apparatus operations on aircraft board.
- Basic knowledge about aviation
- Weather plotting and codes
- Elementary synoptic- meteorology (excluding interpretation)